Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Rolling Stock!

Well, my L&N single sheathed box car didn't make it.  Heck, I didn't even get a chance to finish it.  My buddy Rick just HAD to have it for his smelly old L&N railroad, so I gave it to him.

Of course, he couldn't take it as a gift...so he went browsing...



This Seaboard Silver Meteor boxcar is on its way over to my house for the Dixie Central.  I'm glad to have a fine Seaboard car on the line and Rick's being more kind than me and even putting the metal wheels on it.  Now I'm ashamed...


We are done with rolling stock!  Now, to get it built and running!

1 comment:

  1. Scott,

    Oh....and I forgot to tell you I equipped it with Kadie #5 couplers besides steel wheels.

    Smelly? L&N smelly??? That comment stinks!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete