Friday, November 27, 2009

Chatting about the Dixie Central

Thanks for all the great feedback, folks. Keep it coming and post comments!

One great comment was brought up today. Where am I going to store a soda or coffee while running the railroad. Those that know me know that I always have a glass of icewater or Coca Cola going all the time. I have no idea where to put anything in a 3 foot hole.

My thought is that the mountside area is going to need to be tall and hollow. I might have to make this out of hydrocal so that I can use the hollow space for drinks, throttles, etc. It either that or a hidden place in the scenery will need to be installed.

I'm still not sure if I can sit on a rotating stool in the middle. Only time will tell.

NOBODY has made a comment on the track plan, so I'm thinking its good to go. Scratch that. Bob suggested that I get the siding for the knitting mill moved, so I'm still pondering that.

Join us on Yahoo's Egroup for the Dixie Central! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dixiecentral/?yguid=307907763

No comments:

Post a Comment